Lupin Granola With Cinnamon, Raspberries and Figs
Utterly scrumptious lupin granola recipe with cinnamon, raspberries and figs. Made entirely from plant-based ingredients, this is our tastiest lupin granola recipe yet - one that will boost your breakfast and your snacking throughout the winter!
Preparation time 40 mins
Cooking time 30 mins
120g TLC Lupin Protein Flakes
120g buckwheat groats
45g desiccated coconut
60g pumpkin seeds
60g sunflower seeds
80g dried figs – hard stalks removed
40g dried raspberries
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
80g maple syrup
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread out evenly on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring around every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve with your favourite dairy-free yoghurt.
Tips from The Lupinist
Buckwheat groats are the hulled seeds of the buckwheat plant. You could substitute puffed buckwheat or even puffed rice. In place of the dried raspberries, you could use strawberries and other dried berries.