Created by The Lupinist to help you celebrate World Chocolate Day, our scrumptious take on cookies is loaded with two superfoods: cocoa and lupin flakes. This makes for an everyday (almost) guilt-free vegan treat!
2 x bananas
50g TLC Lupin Protein Flakes
180 caster sugar
70g ground almonds
65g 100% cocoa powder
1 1/2 teasopoons baking powder
60g dairy free spread
200ml coconut (or other non-dairy) milk
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mash the bananas and set aside.
- Mix lupin flakes, flour, caster sugar, ground almond, cocoa, baking powder and dairy free spread.
- Add the bananas and coconut milk and mix further. The mix needs to look firm (but will be soft to the touch).
- Use two spoons to help you scoop into small balls and place on the baking tray
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes. Cookies should to be slightly soft when straight from the oven so they don’t become too crisp upon cooling.
The Lupinist’s Tips
Lupilicious served straight out of the oven with fresh strawberries. You may like to add chocolate chips in the mix to please fussy little eaters!